2007/06/20

Big Changes: job, home, investments

I have taken a job in Orange County so we'll be moving this weekend and I'll start a new work next week. My internet access will be out for a while so don't expect much the next week or so. [but then I haven't been actively posting these days]

Also, I have been neutral towards stock market and have been mostly cash. I did have S&P500 fund for several years although only 12% of my investments. I cashed it in Feb right after the big drop. Today, I have gone negative and invested the same amount into SH. I'll probably put more in over time. I've been fairly negative about stocks but I was in cash until now. Take a look at some housing bubble blogs on what's happening and why I think the tide is turning regarding the market.

Copyright 2007, DannyHSDad, All Rights Reserved.

Labels: , ,